Find this sunglasses inspired by aviator, which is one of the most iconic sunglass models in the world.
- Eyewear Type: Sunglasses
- Item Type: Eyewear
- Department Name: Adult
- Lens Width: 50mm
- Frame Material: Aluminum
- Gender: Men
- Lenses Material: Polaroid
- Lens Height: 43 mm
- Lenses Optical Attribute: Polarized, UV400
- Function 1: Anti UVA, Prevent UVB, Polarized
- Function 2: Polarized with test card
- Suitable for face shape: round face, long face, square face, oval shape face
- Lens material: Advanced Resin HD polarizing lenses
- Origin: Imported
The timeless design combines iconic styling with exceptional quality, performance, and comfort.
Ultraviolet (UV) rays are located just past the violet portion of the visible light spectrum; sunlight is the main source.
UV light is broken into three different types: UVA, UVB and UVC.
- UVA has longer wavelengths and passes through glass easily; experts disagree about whether or not UVA damages the eyes.
- UVB rays are the most dangerous, making sunglasses and sunscreen a must; they don’t go through glass.
- UVC rays do not reach the Earth because its atmosphere blocks them.
You must wear sunglasses to prevent damage to your eyes. While some contact lenses provide UV protection, they don’t cover your whole eye, so you still need sunglasses. Look for sunglasses that protect you from 99 to 100 percent of both UVA and UVB light. This includes those labeled as “UV 400,” which blocks all light rays with wavelengths up to 400 nanometers. (This covers all of UVA and UVB rays.)
Mirror-coated lenses limit the amount of light entering your eyes, so you’re more comfortable.
Both polarized lenses and anti-reflective coating cut reflected glare. Polarized lenses in particular are popular with those who play water and snow sports. Anti-reflecting coatings reduce glare caused by light reflecting off the back surface of your sunglass lenses.
Gradient lenses are tinted from the top down, so that the top of the lens is darkest. These lenses are good for driving, because they shield your eyes from overhead sunlight and allow more light through the bottom half of the lens so you can see your dashboard clearly.
The sunglasses is unique in that the frame is full of bamboo material, is also a glasses frame, so each texture is different. Each one is unique in the world of this natural design. Complete bamboo material frame series, inspired by London’s Carnaby Street, the color is very eye-catching. For you to catch up with the trend.
HD Polaroid Sunglasses
Lens function summary
The producer uses the new composite technology. The core module of the lens group is a polarizing filter layer center. UV400 protective film on both sides can prevent all damage to the eyes of the harmful rays. Strengthening the lens impact, anti-cracking, the hardened layer, effectively avert various hard objects cause damage to the lens.
Care and Safety
Please visit our Product Care and Safety page for general note on product safety, recycling and product care information. Read it before use, please.
Secure check out
For the best security and ease of use, payments gateway services are provided by reputable global companies, market leaders in e-commerce solutions.
We accept PayPal payments and all popular cards: VISA, Mastercard, Maestro and more.
We believe that you have the right to be 100% happy when shopping with us. Therefore we accept the returns for nearly all products with some exceptions. Please check if the product is returnable below.
Return Status for this product: Returns accepted. In some cases, you may also agree to keep the product and get the refund.
- Estimated delivery time is displayed on every product’s page or the check out page of our shop. We confirm it by e-mail when you provide your correct address for delivery.
- Please make sure your delivery address is correct before you pay.
- Due to the high volume of orders, items will be shipped within 5-7 business days, after we receive the payment.
- We ship products to you from different warehouses and sometimes directly from the producer. The delivery time depends on current stock, distance and international trading and customs procedures. Check estimated delivery time for different ZONES below.
- We reserve the right to cancel your order at any time, if there is no possibility to deliver the goods to your location, and we will refund your payment in full in this case.
- International buyers, please note:
- Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item’s price or shipping costs. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility. We will try our best to reduce the risk for the customer.
- Please check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be before purchase.
Estimated delivery time to different ZONES
To give you some reference approx. delivery time to:
- Zone A
- US, Canada, EU (most countries) takes about 14 – 21 business days.
- Zone B
- Australia, New Zealand, the Middle East (with some exceptions) South America (with some exceptions), Mexico, Indonesia, Turkey takes approx. 14- 35 business days,
- Zone C
- The rest of the World – approx. 21 – 60 business days.
Please make sure that we offer the delivery to your location and check the cost before purchase by contacting us. If the delivery takes longer, please contact us.
Based on your location it may take approx. 2-8 weeks, usually less. It is completely normal for worldwide shipment, and it allows us to offer goods at the best prices. We always try to send parcels in the safest and fastest possible way.
Tracking your order
Usually, the order tracking is available. If yes, we will keep you updated by email on the progress of your order and shipment. Availability of tracking service may vary due to your address and the delivery service provider. We rely on external partners, and there is no guarantee that tracking will be available or how accurate it will be in every case.